Socratic Coffee

Ben je een moeilijk woord tegen gekomen of wil je meer weten over de techniek van het koffie maken, proeven of drinken? Ontdek het hier!
pichichi

Socratic Coffee

Berichtdoor pichichi » do 29 okt 2015, 22:40

http://socraticcoffee.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Deze heren gaan flink technisch tekeer :geek: :ugeek: . Heb niet alles gelezen of gezien, ben zelf ook niet totally into the technische kant van een en ander, maar menigeen alhier wel. Dus doe er uw voordeel mee?!
Here at Socratic Coffee, we have two main types of posts:

1) Full write-up of our experiments/studies. These include standard scientific journal type sections such as abstract, introduction, methods, results, and conclusions. These reports may get a little bogged down in the details and/or read in a rather dry manner, but this is important. Our goal is to be as open and descriptive with our methods, analyses, and results as possible. In this respect, the definitions of our words and procedures is critical. Also, by giving you as many of the details as we can, it is our hope that you can replicate what we have done if you desire. We are constantly trying to tweak the format of these posts so they contain all the necessary details but offer concise tidbits for those wanting the main take-away message. However, we try to not speak beyond the data, so we prefer to leave the broader interpretation of the results and their application up to you, the reader.

2) Data blitz. These are shorter, less detailed blurbs where we put out an interesting observation or data. Their intent is to get feedback or start a dialogue. Many of our Instagram posts would fall into this category.
Ah! How sweet coffee tastes, more delicious than a thousand kisses, milder than muscatel wine.
Coffee, I have to have coffee, and, if someone wants to pamper me, ah, then bring me coffee as a gift!

The Coffee Cantata - J.S.Bach

Terug naar “Varia”