(Engels) TUDelft project over het reparatieproces van volautomaten

Dit forum biedt je de ruimte om de lezers te vertellen waarom jouw shop of product top is. Doe je best!
ffraile

(Engels) TUDelft project over het reparatieproces van volautomaten

Berichtdoor ffraile » di 01 dec 2020, 15:59

Hallo iedereen!

I'm an international student at the TUDelft and I'm doing a project about the repair process of full automatic coffee machines and capsule machines. My goal is to make the process easier by providing the right tools and information needed for the process. But to find out what problems users currentlly face I need your help.

You can help me by answering the questions below. You can mail me the answer to fraileschumacher@gmail.com or answer them in the forum. Additionally, for a better understaning of your expirience, we could have a Skype conversation if you want. This way I can get more insights from your ideas

Thank you!

PS: Sorry, maar ik spreek nog geen Nederlands. Maar als je wilt, kan ik ze met behulp van vrienden naar het Nederlands vertalen.

BACKGROUND

1. How has your experience with bean-to cup machines been so far? Are you a newcomer or an expert in this world? Are you satisfied with this kind of product?

CLEANING

2. How do you prepare for the cleaning process? What do you exactly need in terms of tools and knowledge?

3. Is there any additional help or tool (that you currently don’t have) that you would desire during the cleaning process?

REPAIR

4. Has your machine ever broken down and you needed to repair it? How was the experience?

5. How do you prepare for the repair process? What do you exactly need in terms of tools and knowledge?

6. Is there any additional help or tool (that you currently don’t have) that you would desire during the repair process?

ENVIRONMENT

7. Where do you carry the repairs out? Is it an adequate environment? What elements in that environment make it easy or difficult?

HIGH AND LOWS

8. What is the most difficult or frustrating part of the cleaning/repair process? What would help you in that case?

9. If you ever had to repair you coffee maker please rate the following stages of the repair process from 0 to 10. “0” meaning it was very frustrating and “10” meaning it was enjoyable.

Finding out what is wrong:
Learning/exploring how to disassemble the coffee maker:
Disassembling the coffee maker:
Finding the fault and replacing/repairing the broken element:
Assembling back the product:
Testing if it works again:

EXTRA

10. Any additional ideas of how we could help consumers in the maintenance/repair process?

Terug naar “(Web)Winkels, advertorials en andere aanbiedingen”