De koffie drinkende muziekliefhebbers

Leuk natuurlijk, die koffie, maar er zijn meer dingen die je zoal bezighouden. Deel ze hier!
gilleko B.

Re: De koffie drinkende muziekliefhebbers

Berichtdoor gilleko B. » di 13 feb 2024, 09:01

Nog eentje dan, werk en overload, en dan met de muziek erbij. Wat briljant.
https://youtu.be/tnLLrnZVwFI?si=iFBHi4ETlGcaeIGe

Afbeelding

fransg

Berichtdoor fransg » di 13 feb 2024, 09:16

Nog eentje dan, werk en overload, en dan met de muziek erbij. Wat briljant.
https://youtu.be/tnLLrnZVwFI?si=iFBHi4ETlGcaeIGe
Heerlijk, met een goeie espresso erbij, dan is men meteen wakker.
LONDINIUM R24 & VECTIS - etzMAX - Niche - Honne Hedone - COMPAK R120->GRRR - PUQpress - FZ94 - Tonino

bobbee

Berichtdoor bobbee » di 13 feb 2024, 09:23

En dan te bedenken hoeveel onnozele filmpjes van imbicielen er nog beschikbaar zijn!
Deze muzikant kan zijn lol op voor de rest van zijn leven!
‘Maak de kritische koffie consument in jezelf los: kijk naar de branddatum, de herkomst etc. Hoe gedetailleerder, hoe beter!’

fransg

Berichtdoor fransg » zo 18 feb 2024, 11:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQd73lzUmHA

Tzintzuni Varela heeft er weer een online geplaatst

LONDINIUM R24 & VECTIS - etzMAX - Niche - Honne Hedone - COMPAK R120->GRRR - PUQpress - FZ94 - Tonino

gilleko B.

Berichtdoor gilleko B. » zo 18 feb 2024, 16:13

En dan te bedenken hoeveel onnozele filmpjes van imbicielen er nog beschikbaar zijn!
Deze muzikant kan zijn lol op voor de rest van zijn leven! Afbeelding
Het is ook verontrustend die beelden te zien. Deze Amerkaanse mensen zijn overloaded en reageren excessief disproportioneel op een situatie van niks. Ze hebben maar een klein duwtje nodig. En door die muzikale combinatie wordt het aan de ene kant nog meer weird en akward, aande andere kant komt er ook een zwarte humor naar boven. Ach voor mij een openbaring die meneer.

Afbeelding

fransg

Berichtdoor fransg » vr 01 mar 2024, 21:47

gilleko B.

Berichtdoor gilleko B. » vr 01 mar 2024, 23:58

fransg

Berichtdoor fransg » do 07 mar 2024, 09:27

Las net in de krant over een nieuwe zangeres, is best goed!
Scherm­afbeelding 2024-03-07 om 09.25.12.png

Willemduijv

Berichtdoor Willemduijv » zo 10 mar 2024, 09:04

Goedemorgen koffieliefhebbers,

Op de zondagochtend luister ik graag naar pinguinradio. Een online radiostation waar veel nieuwe muziek gedraaid wordt. Misschien welbekend? Op zondagochtend worden vooral rustige liedjes gedraaid. Lekker relaxed wakker worden met een croissant en espresso.

Leuk om nieuwe muziek te ontdekken en even uit je algoritme te stappen. Bandje wat ik pas heb ontdekt: A.Savage. Nummers: Elvis in the army, David's dead.

Fijne zondag!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2107113SG met Tapatalk

Ben70

Berichtdoor Ben70 » zo 10 mar 2024, 09:14

Een Lied wat ik wel eens draai ,ik heb er van dichtbij mee te maken
en de tekst van een verhaal van iemand ,die zijn dank uitspreekt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-2lPzH7Do. Ten years ago, drugs has destroyed my entire life. I’d lost everything I had, everything I loved. No contact with friends, family and especially my parents.
During X-mas in 2004, I stayed in a shelter for homeless people and I was a complete wreck. I really had nothing left to live for. The caretaker of the shelter turned on the radio and the radiostation was broadcasting the Dutch ‘TOP-2000’. Suddenly, the song ‘Anak’ was played and it hit me like lightning. I had no idea what the song was about, but I remembered the music from my childhood in the 80’s (it was a big hit in those days) and I’ve never heard that music again until that moment in the shelter. All the good memories of my childhood came back to me.
It took me some time to find out what the title of the song was and what the name of the artist was. But I was able to sneak into a store for consumer electronics to use a PC with internet and was able to find this information, just before I was kicked out by the staff. A few weeks later, I was arrested for shoplifting and they put me (again) into a program for addicted people. After a session, I asked the staff if they would be so kind to find –and play- ‘Anak’ on the Internet. One of the staffmembers was kind enough to search the internet, but he couldn’t find the song (I don't think that Youtube was invented back then).
A couple of weeks later, the same staffmember took me apart and said he had a surprise for me: he had the song on his MP3-player and he gave me the opportunity to listen the song. The song sounded like a dream to me. But the staffmember had also a second surprise: he had found the translation of the song and he showed it to me. And once again, I was struck by lightning and I realized what I had done to my parents and with my life. I must have been crying for hours. This was the turning point in my life.
Since that very day, (thanks to this song and the program), I’ve never touched drugs again and after two years, I was brave enough to seek contact with my parents. They immediately embraced me and took me back in their hearts and they helped me in any way they could to find my way in my new life.
In 2012, my father became very, very ill and one night I was sitting next to his bed, knowing that his end was near. He was awake and we had a small conversation. And I said to him once more that I was so sorry and ashamed about my former addiction and the grief that I had caused to him and my mother. My father embraced me and he kissed me. And he said that he was so proud of me that I have overcome my addiction and became a better son than that he could ever wished for. My dearest beloved father died a couple of days later.
Last X-mas, it was 10 years ago that I was like a zombie in that shelter for homeless people. Today, I’m clean for almost a decade now, I have a decent job, the most beautiful and loving wife in the world and I’m blessed with two little diamonds of children: a son with the name Freddie (yes, named after THE Freddie) and a daughter with the name Maria, named after the staffmember of the shelter that gave me the translation. And in my spare time, I work as a volunteer in the same shelter that I was in ten years ago and I’m a so called ‘buddy’ for drugs-addicts to help them to find a way out of their misery.
All because of this very, very special song that is still ranked in the Dutch TOP-2000.
Thank you Freddie for this beautiful song. Thank you Freddie, for saving my life Als ik dit draai dan heb ik een dubbele espresso nodig
Rocket Appartamento Compak E8
Lelit Bianca , KitchenAid - Siphon Coffee Brewer/kitchenaid grinder

Terug naar “De Huiskamer”